Meghan Markle praises the ‘fellas’ who’ve supported her lifestyle rebrand — and Prince Harry isn’t one

21 hours ago 2
ARTICLE AD
Meghan Markle praised the “fellas” who have supported her creativity over the years. @meghan/Instagram

Meghan Markle left Prince Harry out of a post dedicated to her “fellas.”

The Duchess of Sussex penned a gushing shout-out to makeup artist Daniel Martin, website designer Ryan Sax and photographer Jake Rosenberg via Instagram on Tuesday.

“Huge thanks to the fellas who have been with me on every creative endeavor for over a decade,” she captioned two snaps with the trio.

The Duchess of Sussex thanked Ryan Sax, Daniel Martin and Jake Rosenberg. @meghan/Instagram Prince Harry was noticeably absent from his wife’s “dream team.” Getty Images for the Invictus Games Foundation

“We know I love my girl squad, but these boys have been part of my team for what feels like forever. You have supported and believed in my creative vision since [my now-defunct blog] The Tig.”

Markle, 43, praised the men for helping her create “magic in a different way” through her As Ever lifestyle brand, which she was forced to rename following a series of trademark issues.

“Thank you for being the best partners through thick and thin,” the “Suits” alum concluded. “My heart feels so full. Dream team.”

Markle called her pals the “best partners through thick and thin.” COURTESY OF NETFLIX “Dream team,” she gushed. @meghan/Instagram

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thanks for signing up!

The social media upload came hours ahead of Markle releasing her first line of products, from $28 honey to $15 flower sprinkles.

She first unveiled the items in March on the heels of “With Love, Meghan” Season 1 premiering on Netflix.

Harry, 40, made a brief cameo in the series, with a crew member telling People that the Duke of Sussex intentionally stayed out of the spotlight.

Markle previously told People that Harry “loves watching” her “creative process.” Archewell Foundation via Getty Images “I see this spark in his eye,” the “Suits” alum explained to the outlet. JAKE ROSENBERG/NETFLIX

“It was clear he wanted this to be Meghan’s moment to shine,” the anonymous individual said, calling Harry “super polite and friendly” on set.

Markle, for her part, revealed to the magazine that she and her partner are in a “honeymoon period” again, nearly seven years after their wedding.

“My husband met me when I had the Tig,” she explained. “I see this spark in his eye when he sees me doing the thing that I was doing when he first met met.”

The former actress noted that Harry “loves watching” her “creative process” play out.

The couple have been married since 2018. meghan/Instagram They live in Montecito, Calif., with their two kids. WireImage

“It’s exactly how it was in the beginning when he’d watch me scribbling away, writing newsletters, fine-tuning edits and just really being in the details of it,” she recalled.

The couple started dating in 2016 and tied the knot two years later.

They moved from England to Canada — and then the United States — in 2020, now living in Montecito, Calif., with son Prince Archie, 5, and daughter Princess Lilibet, 3.

Read Entire Article